Pearl P-2052C Eliminator Redline Double Bass Drum Pedal - Chain Drive
Fans of the original Eliminator have even more to love in the Eliminator Redline. Pearl took everything that made the PowerShifter Eliminator a legend - speed, response, throw, and an interchangeable cam system - and "redlined" it for top performance. Each of the Redline's four cams is redesigned to let drummers customize their playing experience even further. Cams snap into place on the fly and are color coded for quick identification.
The Redline borrows the Demon Drive's NiNja skateboard bearings with micro-polished steel balls for reduced friction and lightning speed. Pearl's QuadBeater gets an update as well: the business end is slightly reduced and now incorporates an anti-vibration Control Core, which allows all four playing surfaces to flex for reduced vibrations and better performance.
- Update to the original PowerShifter Eliminator pedal
- 4 redesigned cams provide a custom playing response - added speed, power, etc.
- Cams are color coded for easy ID and snap quickly into place
- Sprocketless dual-chain drive is silent, smooth, powerful, and precise
- Updated QuadBeater is smaller and features Pearl's flexible ControlCore for better performance
- NiNja skateboard bearings provide ultra-low friction
- Rotor tension cradle allows tension springs to pivot with each stroke
- Convenient offset hoop clamp screws with adjustment springs
- Includes a carrying case