Blackmagic Design DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder
Ingest high-resolution 4K video and audio for streaming or editing applications with the DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder Capture Card from Blackmagic Design. The DeckLink Quad is a PCIe card that features four HDMI 2.0b inputs that provide support for resolutions up to DCI 4K60. Additionally, the DeckLink Quad supports eight channels of embedded 24-bit 48 kHz audio. The DeckLink Quad offers flexible format and system support, letting you work with popular compressed video formats such as ProRes, AVCHD, XDCAM, and DNxHD, as well as up to 12-bit uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed video, all images are pixel-for-pixel identical to the source, without any generational loss. This lets you get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior color correction, and more. Support for common file formats provides ready-to-edit files for use in popular editing, effects, and design software applications. The DeckLink Quad is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux based workstations. Drivers and utility software are available on the manufacturer's website.
- Record up to DCI 4K60 HDMI Video
- 4 x HDMI 2.0b Inputs
- PCIe Interface Card
- Up to 4K30 12-Bit 4:2:2 in All Modes
- Switchable-Mode HDMI Inputs
- 8-Channel, 24-Bit 48 kHz Embedded Audio
- macOS, Windows, and Linux Compatible
- HDMI 2.0b Video Inputs: 4
- HDMI Audio Inputs: 8 Channels embedded in SD/HD/UHD/4K.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 8 lane generation 3, compatible with 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots.
- Supported Codecs: AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, DNxHR, DNxHD, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes LT, Apple ProRes 422 Proxy, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10‑bit 4:2:2.
- Software Included: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS and Windows. Media Express, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
- Physical Installation: PCI Express 8 lane generation 3, compatible with 8, 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS, Windows and Linux. Please check the Support pages to see the full system requirements.
- Software Applications: Wirecast, vMix, OBS
- Other supported applications include:Cinegy Capture Pro, DevTek EasyMediaSuite, Glookast Capturer, Livestream Producer, Metus Ingest, Softron MovieRecorder, ToolsOnAir just:in, Burst Video WebClip2Go & [REC]Marker, Zoom.
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60
- 4K Video Standards: 4Kp23.98 DCI, 4Kp24 DCI, 4Kp25 DCI, 4Kp29.97 DCI, 4Kp30 DCI, 4Kp50 DCI, 4Kp59.94 DCI, 4Kp60 DCI
- Digital Video Interface (DVI) Standards: 640x480p60, 800x600p50, 800x600p60, 1440x900p50 1440x900p60, 1440x1080p50 1440x1080p60, 1600x1200p50, 1600x1200p60, 1920x1200p50, 1920x1200p60, 1920x1440p50, 1920x1440p60, 2560x1440p50, 2560x1440p60, 2560x1600p50, 2560x1600p60
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- HDMI Color Precision: 8, 10, 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 in all modes up to 4Kp30 DCI and 8, 10-bit YUV 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 in all modes. 8‑bit RGB 4:4:4 in all DVI modes.
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709, REC 2020
- HDMI Video Sampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0
- HDMI Configuration: HDMI 2.0b supports Deep Color and HDR.
- Multiple Rate Support: HDMI inputs are switchable between SD, HD, Ultra HD, 4K DCI and DVI modes.
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- Operating Systems: Mac 10.14 Mojave, Mac 10.15 Catalina or later. Windows 8.1 and 10, both 64-bit. Linux
- Power Consumption: 23 W
- Operating temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included: DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.