Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher
ATEM Mini switchers make it easy to create professional multi camera productions for live streaming to YouTube and innovative business presentations using Skype or Zoom! Simply connect ATEM Mini and you can switch live between 4 high quality video camera inputs for dramatically better quality images. Or connect a computer for PowerPoint slides or gaming consoles. The built in DVE allows exciting picture in picture effects, perfect for commentary! There are loads of video effects too! All ATEM Mini models have USB that works like a webcam so you can use any streaming software while the ATEM Mini Pro model adds live streaming and recording to USB disks. ATEM Mini even has secret broadcast features built in so it can do high end work!
ATEM Mini’s compact all in one design includes both a control panel as well as connections. The front panel includes easy to use buttons for selecting sources, video effects and transitions. The source buttons are large so it’s possible to use it by feel, letting the presenter do the switching! You even get buttons for audio mixing! On the ATEM Mini Pro model you also get buttons for record and streaming control as well as output selection buttons that let you change the video output between cameras, program and multiview. On the rear panel there are HDMI connections for cameras or computers, extra microphone inputs, USB for webcam out plus an HDMI "aux" output for program video.
ATEM Mini is fast to set up and easy to use. It includes 4 standards converted HDMI inputs, USB webcam out, HDMI out, Fairlight audio mixer with EQ and dynamics, DVE for picture in picture, transition effects, green screen chroma key, 20 stills media pool for titles and free ATEM Software Control. ATEM Mini is perfect for interviews as you can connect multiple cameras for close ups of the host, or interviewee, as well as wide shots plus ATEM Mini is so small the host can even switch in small studios. You can record via the HDMI output or live stream using Open Broadcaster software!
With 4 independent HDMI inputs, you can connect up to 4 high quality video cameras. Video cameras with HDMI outputs are dramatically better quality than simple webcams as they use higher quality lenses and have better low light sensitivity. All video sources will re‑sync to the switcher if they operate at different video standards so you don't have to worry about connecting video devices as they all just work! Cameras with HDMI often support interchangeable lenses so you can change to wide angle lenses for wide shots and zoom lenses for close‑ups. Imagine taking advantage of the low light capability of better cameras for theater production, weddings, school concerts and music videos!
With two independent 3.5mm stereo audio inputs, you can connect desktop and lapel microphones. You can even connect a music player to generate introduction music after the live stream commences but before the program starts. With 2 extra stereo audio inputs, you can ensure a host and guest both have lapel microphones when doing interviews. All audio inputs to ATEM Mini include buttons on the panel for adjusting audio level and enabling inputs into the audio mixer. ATEM Mini features a full Fairlight audio mixer and all HDMI audio inputs and both microphone inputs are all connected separately to the audio mixer so you can live mix from all audio sources.
- 4-Channel Live Stream HDMI Switcher
- Up to 1080p60 10-Bit 4:2:2 Input/Output
- 4 Video Inputs
- 4x HDMI type-A / 10-bit HD switchable Inputs
- Cut Bus Switching
- Pattern & Colour Generators
- Upstream / Downstream Keyer
- HDMI PGM
- HDMI Aux Bus Output
- Live Streaming
- 2x 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack Audio Inputs
- Total Video Inputs: 4
- Total Outputs: 2
- Total Aux Outputs: 1
- Total Audio Inputs: 2 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack.
- Total Audio Outputs: None, embedded audio only.
- Timecode Connection: None
- HDMI Video Inputs: 4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit HD switchable, 2 channel embedded audio.
- Video Input Re-Sync: On all 4 HDMI inputs.
- Frame Rate and Format Converters: On all 4 HDMI inputs.
- HDMI Program Outputs: 1
- Ethernet: Ethernet supports 10/100 BaseT for software control, software updates and direct or network panel connection.
- Computer Interface: 1 x USB Type-C 2.0 for webcam out, software control, software updates and panel connection.
- HD Video Input Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- HD Video Output Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- Video Streaming Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: None
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 YUV
- Color Precision: 10-bit
- Color Space: Rec 709
- HDMI Input Resolutions from Computers: 1280 x 720p 50Hz, 59.94Hz and 60Hz, 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,30, 50, 59.94 and 60Hz, 1920 x1080i 50 and 59.94Hz 60Hz
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- Upstream Keyers: 1
- Downstream Keyers: 1
- Advanced Chroma Keyers: 1
- Linear/Luma Keyers: 2
- Transition Keyer: DVE only.
- Total Number of Layers: 5
- Pattern Generators: 1
- Color Generators: 2
- DVE with Borders and Drop Shadow: 1
- Interface: Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768.
- Audio Mixer: 6 input x 2 channel mixer, Selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video per channel plus separate gain control per channel, Level and Peak metering. Plus new Fairlight audio enhancements: Compressor, Gate, Limiter, 6 bands of parametric EQ. Master gain control.
- Analog Input: Unbalanced stereo
- Analog Input Delay: Up to 8 frames
- Input Impedance: 1.8k
- Max Input Level: +6dBV
- Mic Plug In Power: Available on both 3.5mm mini jack connections.
- Media Players: 1
- Channels: Fill and key for each Media Player.
- Media Pool Still Image Capacity: 20 with fill and key.
- Media Pool Still Image Format: PNG, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG and TIFF
- Control Panel: Built in control panel. Software control panel included. Supports optional hardware panel.
- Control Panel Connection: Ethernet supports 10/100 BaseT. Allows direct connection between panel and chassis, or via network. Also used for updating the software. ATEM Mini supports direct USB-C connection.
- Control Panel Compatibilty: Includes ATEM Software Control Panel. Also compatible with ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel and ATEM 2 M/EBroadcast Panel.
- Control Panel Included: ATEM Software Control Panel included free for Mac 10.13 High Sierra, Mac 10.14 Mojave or later and Windows 10.
- Software Updates: Using USB or Ethernet connection directly connected to Mac OS X or Windows computers. Includes ATEM Switcher Utility.
- Configuration: Set via ATEM Software Control Panel, excluding ATEM chassis IP address which is set via the ATEM Switcher Utility connected via USB to chassis.
- Operating Systems: Mac 10.14 Mojave, Mac 10.15 Catalina or later, Windows 10
- Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply.
- Power Usage: 18W
- Operating Temperature: 5° C to 40° C (41° - 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing